Water quality

Responsibility for investigating water pollution in Hull is split between Hull City Council and the Environment Agency -

  • if you want to report a quality problem with your domestic water supply, report it to Hull City Council on 01482 300 300 (text phone 01482 300 349) or talk to the local water supplier - Yorkshire Water on 0845 124 2424
  • if you want to report a pollution problem in a river or other public watercourse, report it to the Environment Agency on 0800 807 060

Find out more about river pollution and the work of the Environment Agency

Visit the Yorkshire Water website to find out more about your local water supplier