COVID-19 Service Update -
Important information for clients
To keep customers safe and to minimise the spread of COVID-19 all of the Hubs are now closed.
All prescriptions will continue as normal and someone from ReNew will be I touch with you regarding this.
For needle exchanges or for Naloxone, please present at the Recovery Hub on Beverley Road.
Please knock on the front door and you will be given a needle exchange or Naloxone pack.
Case managers will be contacting you for Welfare check-ups and to offer support.
For support for alcohol call 01482 839 009
For anything else, please call 01482 620 013
Out of hours freephone helpline 0800 6126 126
Drug and alcohol support
ReNew provides adult drug and alcohol support services across Hull.
Support for young people
ReFresh is a young people’s drug and alcohol service providing confidential support for young people up to the age of 18 who live, study or work in Hull.
ReFresh knows that if you are having problems with drugs or alcohol you may be having difficulties in other areas of your life. We have helped lots of young people improve -
- family relationships
- secure somewhere stable to live
- get support with school, college or work
- make positive use of their time
ReFresh can offer you -
- a space to talk and someone to listen
- advice and information on reducing and using safely
- health checks -
- including sexual health
- safer injecting
- testing and treatment for blood borne viruses
- help to deal with cravings, controlling tension and reducing anxiety
- help with emotional and mental health
- help to improve family relationships
How to access
You can access the service by -
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone - 01482 331 059
- in person - Kenworthy House, Monday to Friday 12.30 - 2pm ask ask for Refresh worker
Parents and carers can also seek advice or support if they are concerned about a young person.
Strategies and policies
Access our alcohol strategy and public health briefing papers on drugs and alcohol.