The higher your housing need the more chance you have of being offered a property.
When we are allocating a property we produce a list of everyone that has bid for it, in priority order, highest to lowest. We do not consider bids from people who are not eligible for the property. We arrange a pre tenancy interview with the bidder with the highest priority.
Bidders are prioritised by band, A is the highest and E is the lowest. Within these bands bidders are prioritised as follows -
- A - by the number of priorities you have, then the date you went into Band A
- B - by the date you were awarded your priority
- Band C - by the number of points you have
- Band D - by the number of points you have
- Band E - by your application date
In certain circumstances we do not advertise a property and instead we allocate it to a customer with a direct let award.