New funding from the sale of council homes (through right to buy) is available towards new housing projects and the refurbishment of empty housing.
You can apply for this funding if your business is a registered provider or not for profit organisation and your business can -
- provide evidence of competence in managing social or affordable housing
- report delivery details at the end of each quarter
- provide financial records and accounts and any other records requested at our financial year end
- meet the strict time limits that apply to the delivery of the project and funding claims
The refurbished property must not be social housing at the time of the expenditure.
The funding cannot -
- be more than 30 per cent of the total amount invested
- be used in conjunction with funding from the Homes and Communities Agency