Private housing enquiries

Use our online form to - 

  • request advice or make a complaint, as a landlord
  • report that you are unhappy with the council's response about a repair you feel is needed, if you are a council tenant
  • request a gas safety check
  • request information about HALS accreditation
  • report harassment/illegal eviction by your landlord
  • request advice regarding HMO licensing
  • report your landlord’s response about a repair that is needed
  • request a property immigration inspection
  • request advice/to join the landlord’s redress scheme
  • report a problem with an empty property

We can offer advice to landlords and provide support to tenants to ensure that residents of the city live in safe and healthy homes.