From Thursday 20 May 2019, the way you access our online service has changed. You will no longer be able to log in using your previous My Revenues and Benefits account details. The new service is now accessed using your myAccount details. If you do not have a myAccount, you can register the first time you use the service.
You can use this service to -
- access details of your housing benefit
- find out when your payments are due
- check your payment history
- tell us about any changes - you may be contacted to confirm this in writing
You can make a new claim for Housing Benefit using our online form -
If you are a landlord you can access any awards that you are paid directly.
You can use this service to –
- find out when a payment is due
- review what payments have been made
If you are an agent acting on behalf of a Landlord you can also access this information online -