Access to services will be limited as a result of the necessary changes and measures that will introduced as a result of coronavirus.
Initially, the following libraries will reopen for appointment-based services only, including a Select and Collect service -
- Hull Central Library in Albion Street from 9.30am on Thursday 9 July
- Bransholme Library at North Point Shopping Centre from 1.30pm on Thursday 9 July
- Fred Moore Library in Wold Road from 10am Thursday 9 July
- Greenwood Avenue Library in Greenwood Avenue from 2pm on Wednesday 8 July
- Ings Library in Savoy Road from 2pm on Thursday 9 July
- Western Library in The Boulevard from 10am on Saturday 11 July
Parking permits services will be by appointment only.
To use the Select and Collect service call 01482 210000 or email email@example.com
The following will initially remain closed -
- Avenues Library in Chanterlands Avenue
- East Park Library in East Park
- Freedom Centre Library in Preston Road
- Gipsyville Library in North Road
- Longhill Library in Shannon Road
- Waudby Library in The Waudby Centre, Annandale Road
Safety measures will be in place at Hull libraries to protect staff and service users.
A residents parking permit costs £22 a year. Day permits known as scratch cards can also be bought these are for use by visitors or tradespeople. Up to 10 cards may be purchased each month. Proof of residency is required when purchasing a scratch card. The cost of a scratch card is currently 75p.
To show that you are a resident and own the vehicle concerned you must include with your application -
- a copy of the DVLA registration documents for your vehicle, with your name and address
- a copy of proof of your residency at the given address (for example, your current domestic council tax statement)
- Payment can be made using cash, debit/credit card or alternatively a cheque or postal order made payable to “Hull City Council" for the permit cost.
If your case is at the Bailiff please contact them direct or alternatively contact the Traffic Enforcement Centre on 0300 123 1059 or 01604 619 450 and quote your PCN reference number
If your query relates to payments made today please contact The Cash and Banking Department on 01482 300300 and quote your PCN reference number