On-Street Parking Charges are payable between the hours of 8.30am and 6.00pm every day of the year other than Christmas Day.
Costs are £3.50 for 2 hours (maximum) or 30p (minimum) for 10 minutes.
On Street Conditions of Use-
- a ticket must be purchased immediately at the time of parking
- you will be liable to a PCN (Penalty Charge Notice) if you fail to comply with the regulations, some examples are
- if you exceed the expiry time of your ticket
- if you fail to park within the confines of the marked bay
- if you purchase and display another ticket and leave your car parked
Payment can be made by mobile telephone search MiPermit.com for details.
A location code is required when using MiPermit for most street locations in the City Centre the code 600100 is applicable. The exceptions to this are Bourne Street, Little Mason Street and Trippett Street where a different tariff applies and the code for that area is 600150.
MiPermit is a private company however the council are responsible for all signs advising the public about it.