The main bus operators within the Hull boundary are -
- East Yorkshire Buses
- National Express
If you plan a journey around Yorkshire the YorkshireTravel.net website provides impartial journey planning information about all public transport services - buses, coaches, trains and trams, throughout Yorkshire.
Bus service updates
You can find out about any disruptions to bus services and other bus information about bus services by contacting Traveline on 0871 200 22 33.
Most bus stops in Hull display an eight digit number on the bus stop sign. You can use this to find out the next five bus services to leave that stop.
You need to text the eight digit number on the bus stop sign to 64422. Please note that a charge of 10 pence per text message plus your usual network charges will apply.
You can store your most used bus stop number in your phone which will allow you to text from anywhere
Park and Ride service
Stagecoach operate a Park and Ride service for Hull.
Lost property at the Interchange
Each organisation within the Interchange is responsible for property found on its vehicle or premises -
- Stagecoach call 222333 between 11am and 3pm Monday to Saturday
- East Yourksire Buses call 325679 Monday to Friday between 9am and 4.30pm
It may take some time for the offices to be informed of property found on busses.
For property lost on the bus station concourse call Hull City Council Interchange Supervisor 07785520641 between 9am and 5pm.
For property lost on a train or at the rail station call TransPennine Express on 0345 600 1672.
Damage to Bus Stop or Bus Shelter
To report damage to the bus shelter or bus stop please provide the following information when completing the form
- is the report relating to a bus stop pole/plate or shelter
- the name of the road where it is located
- the name of any house number/or nearby junction location
- brief description of any damage (ie. smashed glass, electrical, structural, graffiti or complaint/request details)