Grant Funded energy efficiency upgrades are available improve the efficiency of your home and make it warmer and cheaper to heat.
Household Support fund
This funding has a limited budget and timeframe and will close at the end of September 2022 or before if the budget is fully allocated. A successful claim will require a completed installer survey.
This funding can be used to support the cost of installing:
- loft insulation
- cavity wall insulation
- boiler replacements (for homes existing systems)
- first time central heating (for homes with no existing system)
This fund is available to:
- Hull residents
- owner occupiers
- in receipt of state pension
All funding is dependent upon -
- completion of installer survey
- letters are currently being posted to eligible households
- works must be completed by the named contractors on the letter
- contact our named installers directly to arrange a free installer survey
Warm Homes Assessment
To apply for support from the Warm Homes Team, please complete our online form providing as much information as possible that will help with your application.
How to contact the team
If you want to make an enquiry for yourself - please use the enquiry form found at the bottom of the page.
If you want to make a referral on behalf of someone else – you can utilise the same form found below however please ensure you have permission from the individual before sharing their details.