Hull’s CLLD programme is funded through European Structural Investment Funds (ESIF) consisting of European Social Fund (ESF) and European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Hull City Council is the Accountable Body for the fund. The total programme expenditure available for Hull’s CLLD is £7,536,574 which includes £4,788,936 of European Funding requiring match funding of £2,747,638.
CLLD grants help people in Hull access and create local economic opportunities through five priority activities. These are -
- targeted training in key work related skills
- making it easier to find and access work
- growing integrated community hubs
- supporting local and community businesses
- joining up support to increase household incomes
The funding is to deliver projects in four hub areas of Hull. These are -
- North Hull and Orchard Park
- East Hull
- West Hull and Central
The programme runs until 2022, and has a number of projects underway. The programme is not currently open for new applications for funding.