Customer feedback and complaints

COVID-19 service update

Your feedback is very important to us and we welcome your comments.

Due to the current situation regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) we will make every effort to respond to complaints and feedback within our published timescales, however in some cases it may not be possible for us to do so, and we thank you for your patience and understanding at this challenging time as we endeavor to maintain services while protecting our staff and customers.

Please note for all customers who have fully completed our complaints process and wish to escalate their complaint to the Local Government & Social Care Ombudsman, In line with government guidance, the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman is not currently accepting new complaints. They will accept complaints again when the situation improves and government guidance changes. You can find the most up-to-date information 

Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman 

or by listening to the recorded message on 0300 061 0614.

The Housing Ombudsman continues to operate as normal, please visit their website for the most up to date information

Housing Ombudsman 

Through our feedback scheme you can - 

  • compliment us - we are always pleased to know that we are providing a good service or that our staff are doing a good job and it helps us to know we are developing services in the right way
  • provide your comments - let us know if you have an idea that would help us improve the way we do things
  • raise concerns - tell us if you think we should look at something to help avoid a problem happening
  • make complaints - express dissatisfaction with the quality of any of our services either provided by us, our partners or a contractor

Submit your feedback

To submit your feedback, please follow the options below.

Adult social care

If you are making a complaint about adult social care -

Visit our adult social care feedback page to find out more

Children and families

Visit our children and families feedback page to find out more


Visit GOV.UK for more information

Alternativley, you can contact the school directly to provide feedback.

Visit our schools directory page

Freedom of Information 

If you are unhappy with an outcome of a Freedom of Information request you can make a complaint.

Visit our Freedom of Information feedback page to find out more

Data Protection Act

You can report any concerns you have regarding how we are handling your personal information to the Information Commissioner's Office.

Visit the Information Commissioner's Office website


You can sign or start a new petition through our online system.

Visit our petitions page to find out more

Hull Culture and Leisure

For feedback relating to services run by Hull Culture and Leisure (Leisure Centres/Facilities, Theatres, Museums, Art Gallery's

Visit the Hull Culture and Leisure Customer Feedback Page

All other feedback

For all other feedback, please complete our online form by using the button below.