Adult social care self assessment

If you feel you or the person you care for may need support, contact us to discuss how we might be able to help.

You can complete a self assessment if you or the person you are caring for is 18 and over and has - 

  • health problems
  • a physical disability
  • sensory impairments
  • a learning disability
  • mental health problems that mean you need support to be safe or live independently

All applicants must live within or be moving to within the Hull boundary.

Alternatively, you can contact us via;

email - see&

Telephone - 01482 300 300

What happens next

We review your information and contact you to discuss your social care needs. 

Find out more about the assessment process

If after discussing your needs we find you are not eligible for support from adult social care, we can help and advise you about other sources of support.

Visit the Hull Connect to Support website for advice and information