If you are aged 16 to 19 you may be entitled to a bursary to help with education related costs if you are -
- studying at school or college (not university) in England
- on a training course
- carrying out unpaid work experience
Use of a bursary
A bursary is money that you, your education or training provider can use to pay for things like -
- other equipment for your course
- transport and lunch on days you study or train
Available bursary funding
To find out if you are eligible for any bursary funding contact your education or training provider.
For each institution we provide information on -
- eligibility criteria
- support available, if eligible
- contact details to discuss your options
The information in the 16 to 19 bursary funding document was reviewed in July 2016 and correct at the time of publication. This can change at any time, so we recommend contacting your learning organisation for details.