Yoursay Hull is the council's new consultation and engagement system, which is now live.
You can have your say on what matters to you, where you live, and how issues affect you.
There is a wide range of feedback tools which allow you to -
- complete surveys
- take part in quick polls
- voice your opinions in online discussion forums
- simply see what is going on in Hull
New surveys are regularly released and you can also view the results of previous consultations.
But most importantly, have your say, we need to know what issues are important to you!
To register, please follow the below process -
- Select the red 'Register' button on the main YourSay homepage (see 'Yoursay Hull - Take part' link below), the sign in pop up will open.
- Select the word 'Register' (located underneath the 'Sign in' button) - the registration portal will open.
- Complete all the prompts to fully register.
Once registered and signed in, your login / screen name will be visible in the top right hand side of the screen, on desktop devices. On mobile devices this will be a person icon.
By selecting either your login / screen name or the person icon, and accessing the 'My Account' option, you will be able to -
- change your password
- manage your survey subscriptions
- view all of your activity on the site
To access the consultation and engagement system and take part, select the link below -