HM Land Registry provide search results for LLC1 and Personal Local Land Charges searches in the Kingston upon Hull area.
Additional information is available on the GOV.UK website.
You can submit a CON29 and/or Component Local Land Charges search online from the portal. When you register and submit your search online you benefit from -
- a reduced fee of £84 for standard searches instead of the £102 fee for manual searches (based on a standard residential LLC1 or CON29 search)
- a faster turnaround time of three days
- faster payments with a credit or debit card
To submit a search, you need -
- your credit or debit card details
- a detailed plan of the search being carried out
- a plot number or postcode for any new developments
What happens next
We answer questions using information on the land registers and check the results to make sure it is correct. We inform you of the search results within 3 working days.
We process all expedited searches within 1 working day, but you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure the request is processed within the deadline.