Planning enforcement

You can report to us -

  • unauthorised change of use
  • advertisements displayed without consent
  • unauthorised extensions

You can also ask that we investigate any concerns about -

  • untidy gardens
  • works to listed buildings
  • works to trees in conservation areas or protected by Tree Preservation Orders

Any complaint made to us will be treated in complete confidence.

Report planning control concerns

What happens next

We respond to all reports sent to us within 5 working days.