Former Tenant Rent Arrears Payments

Former Tenant Rent Arrears Payments

You need your reference number, which is 10 digits and starts with 00, 3 or 9. If you have a council issued housing rent payment card (swipecard), you can find your reference on the front of your card in the bottom left corner just below your name.


You need -

  • your debit or credit card
  • an email address to be sent a receipt (optional)

Debit and credit cards

We accept the following debit and credit cards -

  • Visa
  • Visa Debit
  • Visa Electron
  • Mastercard
  • Maestro

We do not accept American Express.

Pay your former tenant rent arrears