Noise and Vibration Policy and Procedure

Public Protections Environmental Regulation team are responsible for providing expert opinion and investigation regarding noise and vibration related matters.

Our Policy and Procedure for dealing with Noise and Vibration.

Noise nuisance from a domestic property

If your complaint is about a domestic property, visit our domestic noise page.

Commercial or industrial noise

If your complaint is about commercial or industrial noise (noise from a business) visit our industrial or commercial page.