Thrive Hull supports children and young people by offering a range of services and interventions to support the emotional health and well-being of 10 to 16 year olds in Hull.
Services are grouped into -
- support for children and young people aged 10 to 16
- support for parents and carers
- support for professionals and support staff
Find us on Twitter.
You can access further advice, support for young people on emotional health and access to information on local services and other relevant websites.
There is a wide range of additional information available online to help children and young people, parents and carers, and professionals to look after their own emotional well-being and that of the children and young people they support. Below is a selection of some of these websites -
- The HeadStart Hull YouTube channel includes films and videos about children and young people’s mental health and emotional well-being. Films have been made or chosen by children and young people
- Young Minds offers information for young people on emotional wellbeing and mental health for young people and parents. It has an online chat function and also has a parents' helpline 0800 802 5544
- Family Lives offers advice and support to anyone affected by bullying. It also has an online chat function and a helpline 0808 800 2222
- Beat providers support to help young people beat their eating disorders. It also has an online chat function and a helpline 0808 801 0711
- National Self Harm Network aims to support, empower and educate people about self harm. It also has an online forum
- Talk to frank offers friendly, confidential advice about drugs. It also has an online chat function and a helpline 0300 123 6600
- Childline can be contacted about anything, no problem is too big or too small. It also has an online chat function and a helpline 0800 1111
- The Samaritans they offer a safe place to talk, anytime you like, in your own way, telephone 116123 or email email@example.com
- Prevention of suicide in young people also have a helpline called Hopeline 0800 068 4141
- Support services are also available to people affected by eating disorders in Hull and East Riding
- Hull and East Yorkshire Mind provide lots of information to help young people, plus resources for a parent or carer supporting a young person