Previously known as Helping Hands, Hull City Council Home Services offer support with everyday household tasks within your own home.
Our friendly team is made up of experienced, caring and professional members of staff.
You will be visited by the same member of staff each time to help build a relationship of trust and friendship.
Every employee has received an enhanced Disclosure and Barring System (DBS) check.
Every employee wears a Hull City Council uniform and identity badge, making them instantly recognisable.
The Hull City Council cleaning service aims to -
- enables elderly and vulnerable people to keep their independence in the community
- enhance quality of life by providing assistance with daily tasks
- promote opportunities to reduce isolation and social exclusion
- encourage social wellbeing
- tailor our service to meet your individual needs