Paying for care

How to get started

If you are struggling with day-to-day tasks, the first step is to arrange for a 'Needs Assessment'. This is how we find out what you can do for yourself, and how you could benefit from help and support from -

  • your family
  • friends
  • community
  • Adult Social Care

More information and a link to the Needs Assessment form is available on the Live Well Hull website.

If you feel that you need some help or assistance to live independently at home, then you may want to think about using home care agencies.

Care homes offer accommodation for people who may not be able to live independently.