Street works penalty charge

We have a number of convenient ways for you to pay your penalty charge.

You will need your reference number which is the 6 digit fixed penalty notice number followed by your offence code which is 2 digits, for example 003589-10. 

You can find the fixed penalty notice number in the top right corner and the offence code in Part A of the fixed penalty notice.

Online Payment

Make a secure payment anytime with myPayments. You need - 

  • your debit or credit card
  • your PayPal account login details
  • an email address to be sent a receipt (optional)

You can only make online payments using a compatible browser.

Pay your Street Works Fixed Penalty Notice (Reg.18/19 - Missing)   

Pay your Street Works Fixed Penalty Notice (Reg.20 - Breach)

Bank transfer (BACS)

You can make a BACS payment to our bank account using the following details -

  • Sort code - 62-11-79
  • Account number - 00000000 (8 zeros)

You need to quote your reference number(s) and submit a remittance advice detailing all of the fixed penalty notices and the amount being paid for each one to 


You can pay by telephone payment on 01482 614 111 Our Permit Team are available to take payments -

  • Monday to Friday, 9am to 4:30pm

You will need

  • your reference number
  • a debit or credit card 


Make your cheque or postal order payable to Hull City Council and include a remittance advice detailing each fixed penalty notice number and amount. Send it to-

Hull City Council
3rd Floor
Festival House
93 Jameson Street

Make sure you use the appropriate postal option, so your payment arrives on time.

Debit and credit cards

We accept the following debit and credit cards -

  • visa
  • visa debit
  • visa electron
  • Mastercard
  • maestro

We do not accept American Express.