Amendments to planning applications

Minor material amendments (S73 application)

If your proposed changes are generally more significant than the non-material amendments, you need to make a ‘minor material amendments’ application.

You can apply under S73 of the Planning and Compensation Act 2004 to change the approved plans. This creates a new permission. It does not extend the period for implementation.

The application attracts a fee of £34 for householders and £234 in all other cases. Only one copy of the forms and plans are needed.

To apply for a minor material amendment, download and complete the form.

Contact us