Immigration inspections

If you have a relative from outside the European Union who wants to visit for several months, or live permanently in Hull, you can ask us to inspect the house they intend to live in to make sure that -

  • the property is in a good state of repair
  • there is nothing about the building that may affect the health of the occupants
  • the house will not be overcrowded

Use the form below to request a property immigration inspection. There is a £150 charge per inspection.

Enquire about private housing issues