Private Housing Enquiries

Use our online form to - 

  • request advice or make a complaint, as a landlord
  • report that you are unhappy with the council's response about a repair you feel is needed, if you are a council tenant
  • request a gas safety check
  • request information about HALS accreditation
  • report harassment/illegal eviction by your landlord
  • request advice regarding HMO licensing
  • report your landlord’s response about a repair that is needed
  • request a property immigration inspection
  • request advice/to join the landlord’s redress scheme
  • report a problem with an empty property

We can offer advice to landlords and provide support to tenants to ensure that residents of the city live in safe and healthy homes.

Enquire about private housing issues