Occupational Therapists work with you to help you to live as independently as possible at home.
This may be done through advice on how to do things different, or may involve the identification or supply of a wide range of equipment, aids and/or adaptations.
You may be eligible for assistance from the Occupational Therapy team, if you are experiencing difficulty with daily activities, such as -
- getting in and out of bed
- getting on and off the toilet
- getting up and down the stairs
- getting in and out of the bath
- getting in and out of the house
- making meals in the kitchen
For further advice or to discuss a referral, please call 01482 300 300.
You can also call 01482 300 300 if your query is regarding assistance for a child.