How to link your account
If you have registered for the myHousing app but not connected your old account, follow these instructions -
- open the myHousing app or visit the online portal
- sign in using your email and password
- access the account icon by clicking the person icon in the top right-hand corner
- access ‘My profile’
- access ‘Connections’
If your account is connected it will say so here. If not, it will say you currently have no connection with us.
In this case you should -
- access ‘Create a connection’
- enter your reference and reference type. If you are a Homesearch customer, you need to provide your application bidding reference and select 'Application' as the reference type. If you are a tenant, you need to use your payment reference, and select ‘Payment’ as the reference type
- enter your date of birth
- press ‘Save’
Your old 'My Housing Online' account will be linked to your new myHousing account and you will be able to use the features.