Gypsy and Traveller unauthorised encampments

We aim to make sure that the needs and concerns of residents are balanced with needs of the travelling communities.

If you have concerns about Travellers or Gypsies on land near you, can contact us.

If the land is private, it is the responsibility of the landowner to take appropriate action. If the land is council land, and is not approved as a permanent caravan site, you can notify us. We will take the appropriate steps.