Challenge your parking penalty

You can appeal your penalty charge notice within 28-days of issue if you feel your parking charge notice -

  • has been issued incorrectly
  • you did not own the vehicle at the time

Paying the penalty charge notice will close the case. Any challenge against the notice will not be considered.

Pay your penalty charge notice (opens in new window)

If you are unable to challenge your penalty charge notice online

If you have lost your KH number and wish to appeal in writing, you can do so to the following address -

CPE Hull
PO Box 474

You must include -

  • the date the Penalty Charge Notice was issued
  • where the Penalty Charge Notice was issued
  • the make of your vehicle
  • the model of your vehicle
  • the colour of the vehicle