Access to our library services will be limited as a result of the necessary changes and measures that have been introduced as a result of COVID-19.
Bus passes and rail card services will be available by appointment.
You can call 01482 210 000 to make an appointment.
You can also drop into one of our libraries however, if you do not have an appointment you may have to wait or be asked to return at a later time.
The libraries offering bus passes and rail card services are -
- Hull Central Library on Albion Street
- Avenues Library on Chanterlands Avenue
- Bransholme Library at North Point Shopping Centre
- East Park Library in the pavillion, East Park
- Fred Moore Library on Wold Road
- Greenwood Avenue Library on Greenwood Avenue
- Ings Library on Savoy Road
- Western Library on the Boulevard
Anyone aged 60 or over can purchase a national senior citizens railcard for £30 for one year. However, as a Hull resident you are eligible to a railcard at a discounted cost of £24. To apply for the discount you need a unique voucher code which you can apply for at one of the following libraries – you will need to provide proof of age and address.
Once you have your voucher code you can purchase your railcard online or by telephoning 0844 871 4036