Local Bus Service Registration

Local Bus Service registration

If you would like to change or cancel a Local Service Registration you are required to send us your PSV355 form.

This is required by the Traffic Commissioner.

You can email your form to public.transport@hullcc.gov.uk.

Alternatively send by post to -

Public Transport
Festival House
93 Jameson Street

We aim to respond within 5 working days.