Third parties and appointees

Third party

If you are enquiring about a third party for any other service area, put it in writing to the relevant department.

You can request a third party to help you fill in your Housing Benefit application form.

If you give consent, third parties can also be told agreed information. They can be contacted for information on your behalf to help process your claim quicker.

A third party can be a -

  • relative
  • friend
  • housing officer
  • landlord
  • welfare support officer

If you would like to give us consent to contact and inform a third party, fill in and return the form below -

A benefit third party consent form is available to download.