The assessment process for adult social care

Request an assessment

If you are aged 18 or over, live in Hull and feel like you may need support, you can contact us to discuss how we might be able to help. You can request an assessment yourself or ask someone else to do it for you.

Your assessment

When you contact us, we will ask you for details that will help us understand if we can help. We will use the information you give us to work out whether we are able to offer you services.

We will ask about things such as how you look after yourself, your physical and emotional health. This information will tell you if you are eligible for support.

If after discussing your needs we find you are not eligible for support from adult social care, we can help and advise you about other sources of support.