Immediate financial help

Other help

If you are in need of food, there are a number of food banks and parcel services that may be able to assist you.

Hull food bank

To access Hull food bank, a voucher must be obtained first from Citizens Advice between 9am and 12 noon.

You will be assessed by an advisor and you are not guaranteed a food parcel or voucher.

Open Doors

A letter of referral is required to request a food parcel. Open Doors provide support for -

  • asylum seekers
  • refugees
  • migrant workers

Open Doors hold a weekly drop in session every Thursday between 10am and 2pm.
You can also call us on 01482 342 567

British Red Cross

The British Red Cross can help people in crisis in a number of different ways.

Citizens Advice

Citizens Advice can give you general advice if you need immediate help. They can provide you with information on the following -

  • debt
  • housing
  • benefits
  • employment
  • immigration
  • family law

Help Through Crisis

Help Through Crisis is a Citizens Advice project which aims to help vulnerable people who are -

  • facing a hardship crisis
  • in a financial crisis
  • needing advice to solve a benefits and housing problem

To make a referral or to find out more -