Vehicles on the highway
Nuisance vehicles can consist of vehicles on the highway that are being -
- advertised or exposed for sale
Vehicles involved with this activity may cause a nuisance to the local community in a variety of ways, for example –
- taking up valuable parking spaces
- damaging the highway
- causing obstruction of the highway
- noise nuisance
- contribute to antisocial behaviour
- affecting the local environment quality
If this is found to take place it may result in enforcement action. This may be taken against the business responsible, or owner of the vehicles.
This does not include the removal of any nuisance vehicles.
You should report vehicles you suspect of having been stolen, or involved in a crime, to Humberside Police by calling 101.