Currently in Hull, the GP practices listed below are offering long acting reversible contraception (LARC) for Hull residents which offer people a reliable and effective alternative to other contraceptive methods.
If your GP appears on the list below, you can contact them directly to book an appointment to get long acting reversible contraception.
These methods are much more effective than the pill or condoms and provide worry free contraception -
- the rod (Nexplanon) lasts for three years
- the coil (IUD) lasts for five to ten years
- hormone coil (IUS) lasts for five years
If your GP is not on the list, give your GP a call and they will be able to help you access LARC.
The current venues that are offering long acting reversible contraception (LARC) are -
- Campus Health Centre - (formerly - Newland Health Centre)
- Clifton House Medical Centre
- Diadem Medical Centre
- Haxby Group Kingswood Surgery
- Kingston Medical Centre
- Marfleet Group Practice
- New Hall Practice
- Newland Group Practice
- The Avenues Medical Centre
- Wilberforce Health Centre
- West Hull Health Hub