The main bus operators within the Hull boundary are -
- East Yorkshire Buses
- National Express
A citywide bus map of Hull showing the Stagecoach and East Yorkshire bus network in the Hull boundary is available below -
For any queries relating to this bus map please contact the respective bus operators. Whilst every effort is taken to ensure accuracy we are not responsible for any errors relating to this map.
Bus service updates
You can find out about any disruptions to bus services and other bus information about bus services by contacting Traveline on 0871 200 2233 or by visiting their website.
Park and Ride service
Stagecoach operate a Park and Ride service for Hull.
Lost property at the Interchange
Each organisation within the Interchange is responsible for property found on its vehicle or premises -
- Stagecoach call 01482 222 800 between 11am and 3pm Monday to Saturday
- East Yorkshire Buses call 01482 325 679 Monday to Friday between 9am and 4.30pm
It may take some time for the offices to be informed of property found on busses.
For property lost on a train or at the rail station call TransPennine Express on 0345 600 1672.
Damage to Bus Stop or Bus Shelter
To report damage to the bus shelter or bus stop please provide the following information when completing the form
- is the report relating to a bus stop pole/plate or shelter
- the name of the road where it is located
- the name of any house number/or nearby junction location
- brief description of any damage (i.e. smashed glass, electrical, structural, graffiti or complaint/request details)