Through our feedback scheme you can -
- compliment us - we are always pleased to know that we are providing a good service or that our staff are doing a good job and it helps us to know we are developing services in the right way
- provide your suggestions - let us know if you have an idea that would help us improve the way we do things
- make complaints - express dissatisfaction with any of our services either provided by us, our partners or a contractor
Find out about providing feedback for the following service areas -
- Adult social services
- Children and families
- Schools - alternatively, you can contact the school directly.
- Visit our school directory
- Freedom of Information
- Data Protection Act
- Hull Culture and Leisure
- Elected Members (Councillors)
For any other service area complete the form below -
Further information is available about what happens to your feedback after it is submitted to us.