Through our feedback scheme you can -
- compliment us - we are always pleased to know that we are providing a good service or that our staff are doing a good job and it helps us to know we are developing services in the right way
- provide your suggestions - let us know if you have an idea that would help us improve the way we do things
- make complaints - express dissatisfaction with any of our services either provided by us, our partners or a contractor
Find out about providing feedback for the following service areas -
- Adult social services
- Children and families
- Schools - alternatively, you can contact the school directly.
- Visit our school directory
- Freedom of Information
- Data Protection Act
- Hull Culture and Leisure
- Elected Members (Councillors)
For any other service area complete the form below -
Further information is available about what happens to your feedback after it is submitted to us.
You can also view and download our complaint statistics. This data includes all feedback and complaints received by the Council excluding Children’s Statutory Complaints.