Housing benefit change of circumstances

Changes you need to tell us about

You need to tell us about any changes to you and your household's -

  • income
  • capital 
  • household make up
  • address
  • rent

How to tell us about any changes

To inform us about a change of address you will need to download and complete the form and provide any evidence that the form requires

  • You can tell us about any other change of circumstances by (we will contact you or send a form for any additional information required) by completing the form below and providing evidence of the change.

    Further information regarding benefit supporting proofs

    Report a change to your Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction

  • you can photograph your proofs and then email them to Benefitssr@hullcc.gov.uk. Please include within the email-
    • your case reference
    •  name
    • address 
  • visiting one of our customer service centres or information points
  • sending a letter with as much information as possible along with any supporting proofs to our Freepost address
  • Revenues and Benefits
    Hull City Council
    PO Box 15
    HU1 2AA