Access to our library services will be limited as a result of the necessary changes and measures that have been introduced as a result of COVID-19.
Parking permits services will be available by appointment.
You can call 01482 210 000 to make an appointment.
You can also drop into one of the following libraries however, if you do not have an appointment you may have to wait or be asked to return at a later time.
The libraries offering parking permits services are -
- Hull Central Library on Albion Street
- Avenues Library on Chanterlands Avenue
- Bransholme Library at North Point Shopping Centre
- Fred Moore Library on Wold Road
- Greenwood Avenue Library on Greenwood Avenue
- Ings Library on Savoy Road
- Western Library on the Boulevard
A residents parking permit costs £22 a year. Day permits known as scratch cards can also be bought these are for use by visitors or tradespeople. Up to 10 cards may be purchased each month. Proof of residency is required when purchasing a scratch card. The cost of a scratch card is currently 75p.
To show that you are a resident and own the vehicle concerned you must include with your application -
- a copy of the DVLA registration documents for your vehicle, with your name and address
- a copy of proof of your residency at the given address (for example, your current domestic council tax statement)
- Payment can be made using cash, debit/credit card or a cheque or postal order made payable to “Hull City Council" for the permit cost.
If your case is at the Bailiff please contact them direct or alternatively contact the Traffic Enforcement Centre on 0300 123 1059 or 01604 619 450 and quote your PCN reference number
If your query relates to payments made today please contact the Cash and Banking Department on 01482 300300 and quote your PCN reference number